Finest placements records in the past three years have made IBMR B- School a business school with extended excellence, in terms of developing and nurturing quality managerial talent that finds place in the most prestigious organizations in India.
Some of the most influential personalities of the corporate world heads the board of placements of IBMR. Through this support college gets capricious placement opportunities for the students.
Some Industrial Houses which support IBMR are:
- Dr. C.K.Taneja (MCA, MBA and hails a degree of PhD) is Managing Director of Career Advisory.
- Mr. Nishant Singhal, CEO, Investor’s Clinic Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Shailendra Agrawal, Chairperson, Magna Auto Corp Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. R.K. Diwedi, Vice President, Lumax Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Bajrang Lal Bothra, Managing Director, EPack Polymers Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Sanjay Singhania, Director East India Polymers Pvt. Ltd..
- Mr. Krishna K. Batra, Ex – Chairman, United Nations Development Programme - “Emerging Trends in Management”.
- MS Laxmi ( Dean Academics of FIIB and tailor mode programme for Vietnamese CIS and Russian students sponsored by Ministry of External Affair)
- Mr. Achen Jakher ( CEO of Svelte systems and guest lecturer at IIMs)
- Mr. HC Arora (from Delhi Stock Exchange)
- Mr. Mukul Jain, Training Faculty, SEBI – “Microfinance and Short Term Investment”.
- Prof. Narayanan Arunachalam, Head, International School of Business & Media, Gurgaon
- Mr. Sumit Saxena, Sr. Territory Manager, Food Safety, Sealed Air – “Total Quality Management”
- Prof. Pratap Lahiri, Prof. IIT Delhi; JIMS Delhi; Ex-Director Shri Ram Centre; Director Thapars, Ex – ICI India – “Strategic Management”
- Mr. Saket Shrivastava, Principal, Cognizant – “ Personality Development”
- Radio Mirchi – “Treadmillion Challenge”
- Corporate Resource Team with industry and academia professional groom and nurture talents through career counseling, training programs with special reference to Communication, Etiquettes, Resume writing, Group Discussions and Mock Interviews, so as to prepare our students for job interviews and Industry interaction activities.
Our team is fully committed in attending the individual needs of our students and ensuring they achieve desired platforms for launching their professional careers.
With a dedicated team of 8 management students in support with the seniors from academics and industry, CRT works well at all times.