MBA - Master of Business Administration / IBMR Value Added Programme
Counselling and Personal Interview
- Candidates will be called for Counselling and Personal Interview only after they have successfully completed Acedamics and national management admission aptitude tests. Please note that the Counselling and Personal Interview is compulsory for either of the above mentioned programmes and there is no exemption for these irrespective of exemption from the IBMR written test.
MBA Admission Procedure
- Fill up and return the Application form along with all necessary documents ( as described in the application instructions).
- Select your place of Counselling and Personal Interview and confirm your presence as explained in overleaf.
- Students must strictly bring filled in applications along with prescribed Cash/DD as mentioned in overleaf to the interview venue only and need not send the same to IBMR Gurgaon.
- Successful candidates will receive a letter of offer with instructions on how to complete the administrative procedures.
- Please note that the Admissions Office will not send any letter of regret to unsuccessful candidates.
BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration / IBMR Value Added Programme
- Admissions for the undergraduate programs are based on the performance in the class 12th examination. Fill up and return the Application form (Online or hard copy) along with all necessary documents ( as described in the application instructions). Within 12 days of receipt of your application form, we will inform you of your admission status OR if an additional written test / interview are needed.
Offer of Admission
- If your application is approved, an offer of admission to the programme of your choice will be sent via an email, followed by an official letter of admission.
- The letter of admission will be sent via courier. Details regarding payment of fees at the time of admission and date, time and venue for commencement of the academic session will be included in the admission letter.
- Offer of admission will be valid only for the particular programme opted by the candidate and for the academic session indicated by the student on the application form.
- Admission may be given provisionally. This will be specified in the letter.
- The offer of admission will automatically stand cancelled if the conditions are not fulfilled by the specified time.
- Failure to pay the fee within the specified date or reporting for classes after payment of fee will result in cancellation of admission.
If you have any query about the Programme or Admission Procedure, Please do not hesitate to contact:
The Admissions Office :
INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & RESEARCH
IBMR, D-14, Infocity - 2,
Sector 33 Near Hero Honda Chowk,
Gurgaon - 122001 - India