MBA is one of the most sought-after and talked-about courses amongst students, be it graduates from technical or non-technical streams. Even, many students aspire to MBA even after a Post-graduate degree. This itself explains the growing trend of MBA and ways in which it is gaining attention all over.
Who wants to pursue MBA?
- In today’s scenario, all the companies need a person who can manage all the business deals, take decisions regarding the company and access the right-handedness of company’s affairs.
- MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. Even for a normal administration of a state or a country, few people take the lead to take major decisions. They help in giving a profitable backbone to the organization so that the economy flourishes. The same is done by an MBA for a company.
- One of the basic requirement of all companies today, including software ones is the demand for technical students who possess an MBA degree. They would be able to use their technical skills to develop techniques for the company and, since they possess an MBA degree, they can manage the whole decisions taken.
- As a beginner, it is essential to choose what stands for the best. It is estimated that only 3 percent of the aspirants who appear the exam qualify as an MBA.
- Just because it is one of the top exams that allows aspirants from all over the world doesn’t mean you need to pursue it. For an MBA, be determined to change the aura of the company, to change the way decisions are taken and the in-house administration. This would be required as an MBA drives the whole company. So, if you are really interested, go for it. Do not joint the crowd!
- It seems that passing an exam and getting an MBA is the end of the race but that’s wrong. That’s where the race starts. You got to compete with the best companies in the world to make yours the best one. It seems almost never-ending but that’s what a really awesome aspiring MBA aims for.
- MBA is not a robot-job, in fact, it is not even a job. Nobody directs you to do things, you have to direct people. You decide where the company is going. Be a leader and if you are not, try to become one.
- MBA is one of the most prestigious degrees available, agreed! But, it is also one of the toughest degrees. So if it’s just for name-sake and trophy purpose, please don’t do it.
Worth of MBA Today.
- An MBA has all the knowledge of a company. So, you want to start a business of your own, you are completely trained now.
- Definitely, there are monetary benefits. An MBA earns a good sum of money to create a comfortable living.
- People recognize you as a valued person in the society. Although it doesn’t matter much it feels good if your parents feel proud to take your name like that.
- There are many allowance benefits provided by different companies but that may vary very often.
- You get good exposure to companies and people related to them. You know how to survive in a business world. You develop personality and skills as a person.
If it’s MBA for you, go for it. But, do not do it for only the worth it carries. Remember, even showcase a piece of diamond, it needs to be properly designed.