Teaching and training is important but creating a thirst for knowledge by questioning and understanding the corporate challenges, is the most crucial task. The thirst is quenched by the corporate lectures which are organized at regular intervals. Eminent speakers from the industry keep students updated on emerging trends in the industry and economy. Students are encouraged to think beyond text books and capitalize on the opportunity to interact with the personnel responsible for successful reforms.
Following have been some of the eminent speakers during the year :
- Mr. Abhishek Bansal, Trading Barons Pvt. Ltd. Vice President, Topic: Creating Awareness about IT Applications for Management students.
- Mr. Shailendra Kumar Agrawal, Magna Automobiles Ltd. Managing Director, Topic: New Days Manager
- Mr. Achen Jakhar- CEO of Sveltes Systems: Topic" Creating the brand I"
- Mr. Mukul Jain, "Financial Awareness" Training Faculty (SEBI) visited our campus on 22nd Sep 2012. Topic "Financial Awareness.
- Mr. Inderpreet S Sandhu , Max new York Life Insurance, Assistant Vice President, Topic: Budding Champions
- Mr. Amit Mangla :- Indiabulls Securities
- Mr. Kumar Gautam: - Investor’s Clinic Vertical ltd.
- Ms. Sameeha Pervy-Manager HR , Grace Toyota
- Niraj Ruparel- CEO- Pythia Advisors Mr. Archit
- Mr. Prem Chand Dongra visited our campus on April 1st,2011. He spoke about " Healthy mind and healthy body"
- Mr. Sudipta Sengupta, General Manager, Product and Alliance, Merinews.com, Topic:Positioning yourself in the market.
- Ms. Geetu Chakraborty :- Director The Big Y Enabler
- Mr. Archit Kaushik - National Head - Operation Esource India
- Mr. Malay Kumar Roy - PG-Jadavpur University
- Mr. Sibal Sen - BE (Electrical & Electronics) PG (Management Scince)LSE
- Dr. A Khurana- B.Tech.MBA .PhD
- Avisha Singh- Head HR, Young Planner Realtech.
- Ruchi Kumar-Head Sales, Knowlarity Communication Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Amit Singh- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
- Sweta Malhotra- HR, IndusInd Bank Ltd. Dr. C.K.Taneja (MCA, MBA and hails a degree of PhD) is Managing Director of Career Advisory.
Mr. Nishant Singhal, CEO, Investor’s Clinic Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Shailendra Agrawal, Chairperson, Magna Auto Corp Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. R.K. Diwedi, Vice President, Lumax Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Bajrang Lal Bothra, Managing Director, EPack Polymers Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Sanjay Singhania, Director East India Polymers Pvt. Ltd..
Mr. Krishna K. Batra, Ex – Chairman, United Nations Development Programme - “Emerging Trends in Management”.
MS Laxmi ( Dean Academics of FIIB and tailor mode programme for Vietnamese CIS and Russian students sponsored by Ministry of External Affair)
Mr. Achen Jakher ( CEO of Svelte systems and guest lecturer at IIMs)
Mr. HC Arora (from Delhi Stock Exchange)
Mr. Mukul Jain, Training Faculty, SEBI – “Microfinance and Short Term Investment”.
Prof. Narayanan Arunachalam, Head, International School of Business & Media, Gurgaon
Mr. Sumit Saxena, Sr. Territory Manager, Food Safety, Sealed Air – “Total Quality Management”
Prof. Pratap Lahiri, Prof. IIT Delhi; JIMS Delhi; Ex-Director Shri Ram Centre; Director Thapars, Ex – ICI India – “Strategic Management”
Mr. Saket Shrivastava, Principal, Cognizant – “ Personality Development”
Radio Mirchi – “Treadmillion Challenge”