Zindly note that we are hiring for the below mentioned profiles.
Company Profile : Jaro Education (www.jaro.in) is a leading education service provider
- Group turnover of 57 crores
- Employee Strength – 450+
- 12 Offices across India
Within 8 years we have enrolled more than 90,000 working professionals for Online MBA program.
1) Designation: Career Development Executive
Eligibility: MBA / PGDM – Marketing/International Business (2017 & 2018 passouts)
Remuneration details: 6.66 LPA
2) Designation: Career Development Officer
Eligibility: Commerce/Management Graduates (B.Com/BBA/BMS/B.Tech-any stream) (2017 & 2018 passouts)
Job Description: (70% inside sales & 30% outdoor meetings)
4) Designation: Management Intern
Desired candidate Profile:
MBA/PGDM – 2019 passout
Candidates wanting to take Marketing as their 2nd year Specialization
Good Communication skills
Stipend: Rs. 10,000 per month
KWWealth Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Associate Financial Advisor
No of people reporting
Financial advisers provide clients with specialist advice on how to manage their money. The role involves researching the marketplace and recommending the most appropriate products and services available, ensuring clients are aware of and understand products that best meet their needs and then securing a sale.
In order to give financial advice, advisers must have professional qualifications and follow strict financial industry rules.
Financial advisers may be known as financial planners or wealth managers.
They research and consider all retail investment products or providers available to meet the client's needs. They must provide clients with unbiased and unrestricted advice.
For the clients’ best interest, they must uncover and explain the need for financial planning products to customers and sell the most appropriate product(s) to address their financial, investment, insurance, tax, and real estate planning needs.
Key responsibilities are:
- Acquire clients targeting mainly HNI’s, corporate individuals and institutions to generate the targeted amount of revenue. To achieve this the following tasks are necessary
- Search, identify & conduct daily sales calls for financial planning sessions with clients
- Contact clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients' home or business premise;
- Conduct in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims;
- Deliver complete product information to clients regarding their financial planning needs
- Analyse information and prepare plans best suited to individual clients' requirements;
- Conduct thorough risk analyses basis the clients’ risk appetite
- Monitor & fulfill prospect and client leads provided by the company for new business or cross sell opportunity
- Cross sell and up-sell products to existing customers & build portfolios
- Client Servicing/ Client Management:
- Discuss and assist in planning financial strategies for clients;
- Assist and support clients to make informed decisions;
- Review and be responsive to clients’ changing needs and financial circumstances;
- Manage the relationship with customers to ensure repeat business
- Business Development - Promote, plan and sell financial products to meet given sales targets
- Market Intelligence - Keep up to date with financial products and legislation
- Operations - Ensure adherence to all sales systems, operational, compliance guidelines & ensure accurate data capture
- Ensure delivery of all Sales and Distribution and financial KPIs defined for the role
- Ensure adherence to the defined sales processes, like, AML&KYC guidelines, code of conduct & rules of the company
- Communication & presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills& Relationship Management
- Result & achievement oriented
- Customer & service orientation
- Initiative & self direction
- Numerical ability & logical reasoning
- Planning & execution
- At least a graduate with B.Com, Engineering, B.Sc.
- Preferable would be an MBA specialized in Sales & Marketing and/ or Finance
3.Ideal would be a CFP certified candidate
Years of experience:0-2 years (post graduation experience)
Why should you join KWWealth Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
- An opportunity to work for one of the fastest growingIFA in financial services industry.
- An extensive training & development program to build your technical and leadership skills.
- A rewarding experience with best in class compensation
- An exciting variable compensation program which rewards you; among other things:
- Customer acquisition
- Revenue generation
- Number of SIP’s sold
- Cross selling in portfolio
- We offer you the best in class technology platforms to help you drive & improve your performance
- Customer relationship management system to help track and manage your relationships and portfolios
- Sales & distribution systems for managing your leads, personal goals, performance and development programs
- We offer marketing and database support to help you maximize your productivity and efficiency.
- For more information and insight please visit our website: kwwealthadvisors.com
INFO EDGE (INDIA)LTD
Position Description- Corporate Client Servicing
Position on offer: Associate Senior Executive- Client Servicing
Key Responsibility Areas:
Outbound: Post sales servicing profile which requires you to get in touch with the existing client base of Naukri.com and increase their job posting usage on Naukri portal
Inbound: Support existing client base of Naukri.com by helping them use Naukri.com portal effectively and thereby providing best recruitment solutions.
Explain to corporate clients the functionalities of Naukri.com portal.
Solve queries related to usage of Naukri.com portal.
Help in finding the right candidates as per requirement.
Take regular feedbacks & improve relationship with existing corporate clients
Excellent written & verbal communication
Understanding of client servicing
Ability to work under pressure
Only girls can apply
About the team/role:
A young, fun filled and growth- oriented working environment
All girls team
5 Days working in a week
Interact with corporate clients only
Office based Job
Merit based growth and stable environment
Insurance Cover for self
About Info Edge:
Info Edge is India’s leading consumer internet company. With online presence in recruitment, matrimony, real estate and education, and strong brands like Naukri.com, 99acres.com, jeevansathi.com and Shiksha.com, it is more than 4000 people strong organization based out of more than 47 locations in India & Middle East.
Some facts about the company:
Info Edge was founded in 1995 by Sanjeev Bhikchandani
It is the first Indian Internet Company to go public. It got listed in NSE in 2006
Current MD & CEO : Hitesh Oberoi
Total Profit after Tax (FY 15~16) : INR 238 Cr
External brands where the company has invested: Zomato, PolicyBazaar, Mertination, Canvera, Happily Unmarried, MyDala.
About Company: KMG Infotech
KMG Infotech Ltd (or Key Management Group Inc.) is a software services & consulting company engaged in providing integrated IT solutions to global insurance, banking & financial services companies. KMG has a special niche in Property & Casualty (P&C) insurance sector. KMG has established brand equity in the Insurance domain through the range of services provided to its client base and the domain knowledge of its professionals.
As a leading global software development company, KMG provides premium IT solutions using AS/400, Mainframe, Java & Microsoft technologies. In a wide-open sea of countless software development companies, KMG distinguishes itself as a company driven by excellence.
KMG’s USA offices are located in Melville & Manhattan in New York, USA. KMG has multiple software development centers in India- Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata & Mohali with a build up area of 25,000 sq ft to capitalize on the geographical diversity of talent force available in India.
Website: www.kmgin.com, www.kmgus.com
1. Role: Inside Sales
Female Candidates preferred
Should have excellent Communication skills.
- Evening shift: 3 PM-12 AM
- Company Transport provided (Drops only Gurgaon)
- Allowances for self-commuters (Brackets defines based on location)
- Company provided dinner.
Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
Over 2+ years of experience in lead generation function.
Should have worked in US and Uk Market
Ability to efficiently reach out to the relevant CXO level people and effectively engage into discussion.
Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
Experience in Market research(Primary Research or Secondary Research)
Proven inside sales experience.
Strong phone presence and experience in cold calling, email etc.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Salary - Negotiable
The profile is for Business Development Executive. We need some good dynamic fresher’s. Please find below the Job Profile:
ModSpace.in is an on-line furniture company that marries today’s modern technology with manufacturing expertise. ModSpace.in gives consumers a smarter way to design, select and buy factory finish quality kitchens, wardrobes and home goods at price points that fit any budget. Superior products combined with superior customer service before AND after a sale, makes ModSpace.in the smart choice for any buyer of home goods. Please visit
Preferable regions to hire
Target Degrees & Branches
Business Development Executive
Role & Responsibilities
-Business Development/Sales for on-line furniture company
-Good communication skills in both English and Hindi
-Ability to manage a customer through entire buying life-cycle (from understanding requirements, deal closure and delivery)
-Coordinate with draftsman, designers to deliver renderings -Create Proposals, build relationships with customers, negotiate and close.
F2F Interview with Team Manager & F2F HR Interview,
Food Zappy is one of the most time-saving and user friendly food ordering portals. Our team helps hungry diners to connect with all the nearby restaurants. We are offering our services across 23 major metropolitan cities. Also, Food Zappy is trying to capture the untapped rural markets in India to get access to delicious food and brand their restaurants. FoodZappy is a portal where a hungry diner can place an order for food from home, workplace or even while travelling without personally going to foodcourt. The portal comprises of Online Food Delivery, Food on Train, Table Booking, Party Booking. At Online Food Delivery, you can place an order from home, campus or workplace and we will deliver food right at the given address. Online food delivery is default home page of portal and you can use it by typing the asked details. Food on Train allows you to have meal right at your berth, Table Booking lets you to reserve a specific table in your favourite eatery beforehand, Party Booking permits you to book a resort for a multitude of guests. In all, utilizing FoodZappy will give the highest level of ease that brings complete contentment to diners. Pan-India presence of FoodZappy ensures that we help maximum number of foodies and add some fun to their life. Clearly, we are dedicated to give the utmost comfort to customer who usually does too much work per day. We provide opulence of functions and facilities to make the entire process a breeze.
JOB TITLE:-Business Expansion Manager
DEPARTMENT:-Sales & Marketing Dept.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE:- Full-time
JOB FUNCTION:- Business Development
Duties and Responsibilities :-
*To provide the information about the company.
*Ready to travel with short notice.
* BEM Should tie-up the Restaurants with the company.
* Interacting and corresponding with prospect clients.
*Present solutions to client’s queries.
*Establishing and cultivating a positive association with the client.
*Handling tough negotiations and closing deals.
*Setting and managing the client’s expectations.
*Efficient in generating new business.
Skill Set Required:-
*Must have strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
*Should be efficient and confident.
*Must possess leadership and decision making skills.
*Good convincing power.
Note: Required training will be provided for the selected candidates (On the Job Training)
"Business Expansion Manager" . The job give students a golden opportunity to work on meaningful and exciting projects that will give them the hands-on experience they need to build a solid foundation for their future.
IONIZER SYSTEMS PVT LTD
We are exclusive importer and distributors in India of KYK, South Korea. KYK is a leading brand worldwide which manufactures Water Ionizer.
Water Ionizer is a new concept introduced into India through us. Ionization of water makes it healthy and changes essential properties of water like PH and ORP.
KYK manufactures water ionizer machine mostly of domestic use and these machines are sold to domestic uses as a replacement of current prevailing technology in meant such as RO or Water Purifier.
This is a new concept and already we have established our base in 10-12 cities in India. For expansion of our distribution as well as for marketing & sales of our products in our existing cities, we are looking to hire talented professionals from colleges across India.
Hence, it will be a pleasure to visit your college and meet interested students and thereafter appoint a few of them for a growing career.
For further details about the company and product you can go through the link www.ionizersystem.com.
Marketing of our products and creating awareness about health benefits through it by giving presentation and other sales tools in corporate as well as good residential societies.
Apart from doing retail business, managing the existing distributors and appointing of new distributors
Job Profile for the current opening of Derivatives Analyst.
We are Investment and Trading Solutions Provider. This has been our core business since more than two decades. Mansukh Group was founded in 1988 by Mr. J. U. Mansukhani an Ex.IES officer and U.N.O. advisor with decades of experience in Capital Markets. We are a Corporate Member of NSE, BSE, NCDEX & MCX and Depository Participant with NSDL and CDSL. Team Mansukh consists of qualified Professionals like MBAs, CFAs, CAs, Hardware and Software Engineers who tread the path of customer delight. Thus we are a classic mix of youth and experience. We have offices at spread all over India and a huge network of VSATs, Leased lines and modems.
We offer Equity & Derivatives Trading, Commodities Trading, Currency Trading, Depository Services, Internet Trading, PMS etc.
1) The profile involves doing System and quantitative arbitrage in two different markets & applying Arbitrage Strategies on the Proprietary Desk of the Company in various derivatives products like futures, options in different Exchanges and at different financial products like indices, equities, commodities & currencies.
2) Framing hypothesis for Quantitative Research and its testing for implementation on real time basis.
Applicant will need to attend 2 rounds of interview.
1) Aptitude test (60 mins).
2) PI Round of interview.
- PG – MBA/PGDM Finance, IB
- Candidate should have minimum 50% throughout.
- Candidates with pending backlogs are not eligible.
Location – Delhi (Mansukh House, ITO, Pitampura)
This is a sales profile where candidates will be responsible for new sales.
Selling our key products to SMEs & corporate clients.
Creating demo of product and explaining benefits of product.
Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline.
Serve as a key member of the Business Development team in helping to drive sales.
Prospecting for new customers through existing leads and cold calling.
Gathering requirements of client & providing the same as per need.
MBA any specialization
Ability to multi-task and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Excellent interpersonal & analytical skills
Location: PAN INDIA
MyOperator was established in November 2010 by Ankit Jain in New Delhi, India and today its one of the fastest growing company. From its days of inception, the company has been developing ways to make call management simpler and affordable We have acquired over 7000 users since we launched MyOperator in March 2013.
We are operating with 150+ Employees & 350+ channel partners
http://youtu.be/T-vevfz9gc0 MyOperator in news
Amadeus India Private Limited
Position- Executive-Business Development
ResBird Technologies Private Limited, is providing a global platform to the Indian travel industry by enabling software access to state of the art travel automation technology. A specialist in the domain, ResBird offers a range of software solutions and products that facilitate operations of travel agencies (both online and offline).
Currently they have openings in Kolkata & Chennai locations. Please find the details below & let us know if the candidates are interested for the same.
Qualification- MBA (Sales & Marketing)
Foster existing relationships with the Travel agencies and Consolidators.
Identify & Develop Business Opportunities for product solutions for B2B clients.
Providing On line interface and managing its implementation for existing offline travel agencies.
Ensure optimum usage of the Amadeus Hardware provided to Travel Agents i.e. de-install hardware from non-performing /low potential Travel Agent
Introducing new products and functionalities on the applications of existing clients / OLTAs.
Maintaining relationships with existing customers as well as development of new client base.
Ensuring effective achievement of targets and preparation of reports.
Preparing and giving sales presentations to prospective customers.
Monitoring industry trends as well as competition.
- Excellent Communication
- Good Personality
- Comfortable with travelling in Local market.
Transport Corporation of India is India's leadingend to end integrated supply chain and logistics solutions provider(LSP) and a pioneer in the sphere of cargo transportation in India. Leveraging on its extensive infrastructure, strong foundation and skilled manpower, TCI offers seamless multimodal transportation solutions. An ISO 9001:2008 certified company, TCIL is listed with premier stock exchanges like NSE and BSE.
The company progressed from being a "One Man, One Truck, One Office" set up to becoming India's leading Logistics & Supply Chain Solutions provider with a Global presence. Today, TCI moves 2.5% of India's GDP by value and is the proclaimed market leader of the Indian Logistics Industry.
TCI Group has an extensive network of over 1000+ company owned offices, a huge fleet of customized vehicles and managed warehouse space of 10 million sq. ft. and a strong work force of 5000+. With its customer-centric approach, world class resources, State-of-Art technology and professional management, the group follows strong corporate governance principles and is committed to value creation for its stake holders and its social responsibilities.
1) Developing new business as per target.
2) Retaining existing customer.
3) Attending RFQ/ customer call, customer complaints etc.
4) Intervening for to deliver services to the customer.
5) Preparing proposal and submission to prospects.
6) Ontime bill submission and followup for payment realization from key customer
7) developing Key Accounts
8) developing business from existing customer
9) Managing good relations with the customers
Should be IT Savvy Excel, power point, word, web browsing, mails,etc
Position : Relationship Executives
Policybazaar.com is India’s prominent online life insurance and general insurance aggregator. We are specialized in making comparative analysis of the insurance products of various insurance policies based on price, quality and key benefits. Our punch line, Insurance Compare Kiya? Says it all.
Our unique comparative system boosts our credibility. We empower customers with comparative and accurate information on Insurance products combined with solution driven customer service. Our technology backed service is convincing and adds value to our customers.
- Life Insurance • General Insurance • Loans • Retail • Credit Cards • Travel Insurance
The Indian arm expands the USA's offerings by leveraging cost-effective labor off-shore to keep operational costs down. Some of the services offered by Indian concern include Inbound Customer Service, Outbound Customer Service, Inbound Sales, Outbound Sales, Win-Back Programs, Web Chat Service, Email, Business Process Outsourcing, Data Cleansing, Lead Generation and Appointment Setting.
Position Title: Relationship Executive
Reports to: Team Leader
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Selling financial products on phone. (Outbound telemarketing of Insurance, Loans & credit cards)
- Interested leads will be provided by the company.
- No cold calling or random calling.
- Leads will be from interested customers.
- Day shift (10am to 7:00pm) - Fixed timings.
- It’s a 6 days working company. The candidates will be given 1 weekly off as per the roster which means there will be no fixed off.
- Fixed salary + High incentives.
- Office location at 10 minutes walking distance from Huda City Center Metro Station.
- Other monetary incentives to the employees (confidential)
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude:
- Should have very good convincing and selling skills.
- Should have good English communication skills.
- G./MBA will be preferred.
- Should be very confident and presentable.
- Fresher also welcome
- Energy levels should be high
Qualification and Experience: MBA